Friday, December 18, 2009

Skiing Round 2

Prof. Magdolen offered to take us with him skiing again. Which meant another ski trip but on the cheap as I only had to pay for my equipment and lift ticket. So Steve and I rented skis and got up at 8 this morning for our ride to Austria. It was a beautiful day the sun was out and it was clear skies and not even that windy. My only complaint is it was -15C out or about 5F which is cold!

Anyway here are some of the pictures from our trip.

Skoda gets us there again!


The map of the mountain. Look there is more than 2 runs open YAY!


I love the trees!

Nothing quite like a beer to warm you up mid day! Also Rattlers are great.

Trying real hard to not show that we're freezing

Again I just love these trees. It was like this as far as you could see up at the top.

Me carving up the snow! And I'm glad this pictures was taken when it was because 10 seconds later I ate snow big time!

Serious Skiers.

Yeah not really.

WOW!

I was freezing at this moment because if you don't want to have to walk up this hill you have to take the run before the hill at speed. It was fun but I couldn't feel my face for a few minutes.

It was really hard to have to leave this at the end of the day. Especially I hit like a perfect rhythm on the last run. I don't remember the last time I skied that well. It was a great run to end on!

One last view from the top.

Like I said at the end I don't think I've skied that well in a very long time. And it was a great way to end the day. We were all exhausted by the time we got back to the car I was so glad not to be driving. I think I passed out only a few minutes after we left. It was a wonderful day of skiing and what we could see was Amazing. I'm so glad i went again.

No comments:

Post a Comment